Last updated October 08, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at the Northern RadFem Network (“Company“, “we“, “us“, “our“). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website https://www.northernradfemnetwork.org (the “Website“), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services“, which include the Website and Store), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously.
In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website and Store), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Northern Radical Feminist Network is the “data controller”. This means that Northern Radical Feminist Network determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- delivery address for purchases;
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
- Northern Radical Feminist Network will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when users complete our contact form;
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
OUR USE OF DATA
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – in order to complete your purchase from us;
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – in order to complete payment for purchases from us;
KEEPING DATA SECURE
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In some regions (like the EEA and UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact Northern Radical Feminist Network by email at email@example.com